Well it's time for Thankful November! I love this month. I love seeing everyone post what they're thankful for, rather than complaining all the time.
I'm a day late (and a dollar short) due to a serious mother-of-all headeaches headache yesterday. I laid down at 3:20 pm and basically didn't get up until 7:00 this morning. Which leads to my first day of thankfulness:
Day 1- I am so incredibly thankful for my mother in law! She is here every single Thursday to watch Josiah while we're at Campus Life. She's here every other Tuesday so that Ryan and I can go to a small group for married couples. Any other time we need her for date nights or whatever, she's there. Last night was no different. We had Campus Life last night but I was in no place to be getting out of bed. She came almost an hour earlier than she normally would and took care of Josiah so that I could rest until Ryan got home at 9:00.
Day 2 - I am thankful for my health! Although I have headache issues, and terribly annoying psoriasis that drives me crazy, I am thankful that I can get up and take care of my family every day. Every time I start my prayers at the beginning of my workout, my first prayer is always thanking God for my ability to work out. I had my headache throughout the day today (although I was able to function at about 55% instead of about 10% like last night), but I didn't want to miss another opportunity to get some exercise. I'll tell ya what, my headache is almost completely gone after my work out. Crazy how that "works out" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment