I am so thankful to be able to hug on, kiss and play with Josiah every day. I love being able to see his smile, hear his laugh, and listen to that pitter patter of footsteps running through the kitchen.
I have a heavy heart because of this though. One of my best friends has not been able to do this with her daughter since August. Due to circumstances that I will not discuss publicly to respect Rebeca's personal life, her daughter has been in Mexico for the past 3 months.
Rebeca is now more than ready to bring her home. To give her a hug, to hear the hilarious things she says, and to soak in all the little moments we take for granted with our kids every day.
I have started a fundraiser through lia sophia (great jewelry!). I will be giving 100% of my commission to Rebeca to bring Kassandra home. Please understand that the only thing that I gain from this is reuniting my friend with her daughter.
If you want more information, please ask. I would love to have all orders in by this weekend in order to get her here by Thanksgiving. It doesn't matter where you live, you can order as much or as little as you want and it will all come straight to your door within a couple days.
No comments:
Post a Comment