This morning after breakfast and putting a load of diapers in the washer, I laid Josiah down for his morning nap and took the iPad into the living room for pinspired workout!
My favorite part about doing these workouts is being able to watch DP at the same time.
(I may have been a little distracted from my workout when Chris Paul was on today...
I had to give him my undivided attention)
So today I did the Total Body Kettlebell Workout and the 300 Ultimate Ab & Core Challenge
Pretty solid, if I do say so myself.
I try not to concentrate too much on ab workouts and stick to as much cardio as I can. Reason? I plan on having another baby in the near future, and I will probably have to have another c-section. Why spend sooo much time toning perfectly sculpted abs and have someone slice through them soon? Those perfectly sculpted abs will have to wait until I'm done having kiddos! I still do abs a few times a week just to maintain a solid core, I'm just not shooting for a flat stomach right now.
I of course followed up my workout with a delicious Green Monster
These things are amazing. I pretty much stick to that recipe (but I eye-ball it now), and I mix it up with different kinds of yogurt
(and occasionally have to use frozen berries instead of bananas if Josiah is on a banana kick).
My favorite type of yogurt to substitute (which I did today) is Kroger's STRAWBERRY MINT Greek Yogurt. It's cheaper, it's still Greek and has the Greek benefits, and it's delicious.
I actually put the whole container of yogurt in, not just the 1/2 cup.
No comments:
Post a Comment