The c section is scheduled for August 27, therefore we have 3 more weeks TOPS! CRAZY! And I haven't written a single blog post about my pregnancy. So there it is. All at once.
Big #1 Question pregnant women get: So, how do you feel?
Ahh. Pregnant. Pregnant is my answer.
Honestly, I have been blessed with 2 amazing pregnancies. With Josiah I felt nauseous like crazy during my first trimester, but never actually got "sick" if you know what I mean. I think I had maybe a couple random days during my first trimester of feeling a little blue, but nothing even close to the nausea I had with Josiah (which wasn't even that bad). I did get the 24 hour flu where I threw up like 8 times in 3 hours...but that wasn't baby related.
Towards the end of my second trimester, I did get to experience something new. Popped blood vessels and lovely varicose veins. All in my right leg. I'd say it was around 27ish weeks I started getting weird bruises on my leg. I honestly thought I just ran into something, because I tend to do that. Well turns out they are still there. The pressure she's putting on my body is popping blood vessels. It's a really crazy looking thing. It bulges out of my leg, it's incredibly warm to touch (sometimes hot) and looks super sexy!;) It has gotten much more sore the past few weeks but I'm still able to keep up my workout routine for the most part.
Other than needing some extra sleep and naps, I feel great! Definitely not to the point of "please get this baby out of me" other than I've been ready to see her face since we started talking about having #2!
Exercise:
I have been working out 4-6 days a week throughout this entire pregnancy. Absolutely no less than 4. I was still
Lots of people want to know about if pregnant women are still wearing their wedding ring? I haven't had an issue with that either pregnancy. In fact it's kind of loose.
So now to what everyone always wants to see: Progress pictures!
That's about it! I can't wait to meet my little lady!:) I have posted a few pics on instagram of her nursery, but it's not totally done yet, so I will post those on here when it's all done!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment